Friday, September 5, 2008

A Mac for Mac

Hi,

I have switched sides, and now own a iMac.

The bigger one as well, 26 inch or whatever. it looks big on my desktop, and now throws the rest of my computing furniture into sharp relief.

It has a lovely keyboard, So smooth and easy, it makes typing a pleasure. The screen is huge and shiny.

The operating system is taking some getting used to, for a confirmed right clicker like me, the lack of those options make me feel like i am missing an arm.

The OS looks pretty, and seems to work well. I was impressed by the set up, and my elderly printer just plugged straight in no dramas.

There are loads of interesting programs to explore over the next couple of weeks, and i am sure we will be getting on brilliantly in a month or so.

The reason I switched? Interest free credit.

So there you are then.

See ya

No comments: