Saturday, September 20, 2008

blogcheeze

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Didn't ever go to a Prom. I HATE dancing, and I can't cope with loud music. Especially 80's shit.

2. Who did you FIRST play Doctors and Nurses with? a Girl from across the road, and one from up the road. at the same time. I was 8 when I had my first threesome. Beat That!

3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes, I am married to her

4. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? 4 cans of Breaker lager when I was 11. pissed, and I was very ill.

5. Who was your first kiss? "Now kiss as in peck or full on slobbering snog?" (This was Brit's addition, lol)

Some girl at a party, who I also felt up, and got a blow job off. Unfortunately, she gave be a BJ, in front of a picture window, where the entire party watched me get my rocks of, with the daughter of one of the Teachers of my mate's posh private school. Still makes me giggle when I think of it. hehehe

6. Who was the FIRST person to tell you they loved you? My Wife.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Jacqui, she had her hand on my nuts, so it was difficult to think of anything else.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Cant remember. I was taught in Cyprus in a Greek language school. i do remember I liked it there.

9. Whose heart did you break for the FIRST time? I hope I have never done that. Though my Wife nearly divorced me a few years ago, so I guess it was her. Didn't mean to. I can be thoughtless and I can't tell when people are unhappy. These days I check she isn't pissed at me once or twice a day, to be sure..

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Andrew Stroud, Gareth Evans and Warren Weeracoon. Haven't seen either of the first 2 for 20 years. Warren for 4 years. Though to me, they are still friends.

11. What was your FIRST sport played? Rugby Union. Played at Hooker and Prop (Centre and Guard for you NFL fans) I wasn't much good.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Chris Guererro. His mam was hot. He was a good bloke as well.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Jacqui, "your hand is on my testicles, I assume you are awake?"

14. Whose wedding were you in for the FIRST time? My auntie pat's. I was 7.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? breakfast, check mail. Actually, ask J why her hand was on my genitals.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Marillion, Cardiff 1985. Still one of the best band I have ever seen live.

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? None, dislike pain, especially the pain of my Dad kicking the shit out me for being a poof.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to for vacation? France. Great place, lovely people, fantastic food. Have made laziness a political movement. Genius.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? I stole a load of hubcaps and petrol caps from a local car dealership, and was picked up for vandalism. I was 9.


20. When was your FIRST detention? Got detention, told them to fuck off and went home. parents involved, feigned an illness, didn't go back for nearly a year. Still came 3rd in the class. No one ever asked why I hated school so much. Dumbasses.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Terror.

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? My Parents. Always felt that I was a disappointment to them. I was a weird little kid though. And a cissy

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Never had one, Oh there was this time I got arrested for assault with a deadly weapon (no evidence, never charged) and my cellmate came in pissed and vomited over the floor. I pressed the buzzer, and they put a mattress over the pool of vomit and told me to get o with it. Thanks Neath/Port Talbot Police!!

24. Where did you go on your FIRST roller coaster ride? Oakwood park. With my son, who was 3. He coped better than me

25. Who will be the FIRST to re post this? Who cares?

No comments: