Friday, May 30, 2008

Its Better to Travel....

Hi,
Well its been 3 years and 8 months since I left the shores of the "united" Kingdom and headed for a better life in New Zealand, and now I am heading back for a holiday. 4 weeks to remind myself of my family, my mates and drink in the things I most miss about living in Swansea. Which are my Family and my Mates actually. Oh, and the drink!

We are traveling on one half empty suitcase. The 3 of us, which I believe is a record. This is because we will need all the space I can get for food and stuff that expats have asked us to return with (Walkers Chicken crisps? Malt loaf? M&S underwear? Elite Bass strings?).

I am seeing Bruce Springsteen in Cardiff, and Leeds beat Castleford, and I am having a party on the 20th at Neath Athletic RFC. (Everyone is invited. If you fancy a nighht in the metropolis of Neath, e mail me)

What I am not looking forward to is 27 hours on a plane. But there you go. I am also looking forward to decent commercial free TV


Smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast

Be Good

No comments: