Sunday, July 27, 2008

Unwell

Hi,

I am off work today as I feel like I have a hangover. The awful part is that I haven't had a drink since Friday, so that means I am unwell.

Symptoms? Well tiredness, headache, waves of nausea (though no vomiting as yet) and lack of appetite. For anything.

I hate being unwell. The only thing I dislike more is when those around me are unwell, as my spouse and the-fruit-of-my-loins have been for the last couple of days.

So as I have nothing better to do, some observations:

American political campaigns are NASTY!! trying to question the patriotism of someone who might lead the country n is something I have never seen in British or Kiwi politics. I wonder if the Obama camp will try to make out that McCain was just lazing around doing no work whilst he spent 7 years in that POW camp. Oh and Myk, I hope that its more civil at the local level.

We all love lists. Whenever I an cruising Digg, I inevitably end up on a list of the best or worst of something. Even if it is something I don't care about. But I am weird.

Dr Who ROCKS!! My son is hooked and now has to have our cat in his room at night to protect him against the Vashta Narada.

Am I a bad Dad for letting him watch something that gives him nightmares, even though he LOVES it? I don't think so. Fear is part of life, and you have to have a fear to conquer it.

Still, spring is on the way,and before we turn around it will be high summer, and Christmas.

I still haven't got used to warm Christmases.

Oh Well, be good

No comments: